Disseminating environmentally friendly operations and products from the lush natural setting at the foot of Mt. Fuji.
Citizen Electronics considers environmental issues to be among the most important challenges facing humankind today. We are actively involved in efforts to protect the global environment.
Based on our commitment to smaller, thinner, and higher performance product designs, Citizen Electronics, manufactures and provides original electronic components, electronic devices, and their applied products to a variety of markets.
Because while pursing these corporate activities we understand that environmental problems are one of humankind's pressing issues, we are implementing the following policies as part of our ongoing effort to conserve the earth's environment.
- We will make efforts in the following areas in order to protect the environment and prevent pollution at every stage of our business, including product design and development, material procurement, production, and sales.
- We will work to achieve environmentally friendly design of products and production processes as well as green procurement.
- We will work to make effective use of resources (energy and resource conservation, recycling, etc.) and to reduce waste materials.
- We will abide by legal regulations and agreements including those concerning the environment.
- We will set and review environmental goals and targets, while striving for continual improvement.
CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
Yoshihiro Gohta, President
February 22, 1999 Issued
June 14, 2010 Revised
Promotion of Environmental Management
Citizen Electronics and its affiliates have put into place an environmental management promotion system to promote the implementation of comprehensive and practical initiatives to protect the environment.
Environmental Management Promotion System
Details of ISO14001 certifications acquired (August 1, 2008)
Environmental Management System
|CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD. (Headquarters)||ISO14001:2015||BVC||1999/12/25|
|CITIZEN ELECTRONICS FUNEHIKI CO.,LTD.||ISO14001:2015||BVC||2003/05/19|
|CITIZEN ELECTRONICS TIMEL CO.,LTD.||ISO14001:2015||BVC||2008/04/18|
|JIANGXING ELECTRONICS LTD. (China)||ISO14001:2015||BSI||2009/08/10|
Concern for the Environment at All Stages of the Product Life Cycle
Protecting the environment and preventing pollution are top priorities at all stages of the product life cycle, including design, development, raw procurement, production, and shipping.
Information on Green Procurement
Citizen Electronics has recognized that the environmental protection issue is one of the most important agendas shared by the entire human race and as a result we promote 'Environment-Friendly Activities' and 'Supply of Environment-Friendly Products' when we conduct our corporate activities. In manufacturing environment-friendly products, the importance of upstream management in controlling environment-affecting substances (hazardous chemical substances) increases and we need to strengthen further green procurement.
We sincerely appreciate your continued understanding of both the main purpose and contents of Citizen Electronics Green Procurement and look forward to your further cooperation.
"Green Procurement Standard" revised in revised in April, 2017
- Green Procurement Standard,
Environmental Survey Forms
- Certificate of Non-Use of
Banned Substances, Ver. 11
- Antimony, Chlorine and
Bromine Content Survey Form
- Explanatory information for
how to enter data in
the [MSDSplus] and [AIS]
to be submitted to
Citizen Electronics Co., Ltd.
Environmental Management Activity Survey Form
As required, the Purchasing Division will send the forms separately.
Other individual substance survey forms
As required, the forms will be sent separately.