LED lighting has been in the spotlight as 'future-generation' lighting. It follows candles, light bulbs, and fluorescent lamps.
Its use has been rapidly spreading as environment-friendly lighting in recent years, because of its features such as low power consumption and long life.
Citizen Electronics meets our customers' needs by utilizing our original packaging technology and providing various products characterized by high power, high efficiency, and high color rendering.
- Feb 22, 2014
- Exhibit at light+Building 2014 in Frankfurt(March 30- April 4) (Hall 4.2 Booth no.G37)
- Oct 21, 2013
- Expansion of the product lineup of LEDs for lighting, ‘COB Series’ “the world’s first class LED providing high luminous flux of 23,549 lm ”
- for applications from projectors and streetlights requiring high luminous flux.-
- Oct 21, 2013
- New products of LEDs for lighting,‘COB Series’Development of three types of high color rendering series pursuing ‘quality of light’
- for illumination for museums focusing on ‘quality of light’-
- Oct 04, 2013
- ▪ Exhibited at Hong Kong International Lighting Fair
- May 13, 2013
- ▪ Exhibited at Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition 2013
- Apr 05, 2013
- ▪ Development of LEDs for lighting, “COB Series, Version 2”
-Luminous flux and luminous efficacy are improved by up to 33% and 38%respectively and high luminous flux of 20,190 lm is achieved.-
- Mar 28, 2013
- ▪ Exhibited at LFI (LightFair International) in Philadelphia
- Mar 11, 2013
- ▪ Exhibited at Euroluce 2013 in Milan
- Sep 03, 2012
- ▪ Exhibited at Hong Kong International Lighting Fair 2012.
- Jul 05, 2012
- ▪Added the ultra-high color rendering type (Ra90 min.) to the COB Series Ver.1
- May 17, 2012
- ▪Added new products, CLL801 Series and CLL130 Series